Planning Your Corporate Event
We provide one-on-one consultations throughout your planning period with the goal of making your event run as smoothly as possible.
Food & Break Service
- Wedgewood Hall has a Food Service License.
- Break service items and lunch menus can be found under the “Menu” option or at the Menu link below.
- Under Department of Health guidelines, all food service must be provided by Wedgewood Hall, with the exception of special occasion cakes and packaged snacks such as chips and candy.
- The price for your menu choice includes the following:
- • Food prepared on site in our commercial kitchen by our chef
- • Buffet-style service
- • All necessary place settings and utensils
- Please note: Wedgewood Hall will do its best to accommodate special dietary needs; however, the kitchen must receive at least 72 hours notice of such requirements.
- Wedgewood Hall cannot 100% guarantee safety for those with severe, life-threatening food allergies.
- Buffets, while served buffet style, are priced PER PLATE, one plate per confirmed guest. Seconds are not guaranteed but are at the discretion of Wedgewood Hall Management.
Hall Rental Fee
- Hall rental includes the following:
- • Tables and chairs
- • Set up and tear down
- • Licensed bar and bartender
- • Wired mic and podium
- • Climate control
- • Free parking
- • Space for up to 150 (Wedgewood Hall) or 80 (Salon Acadien)
- The following equipment is also available for rent:
- • A screen and digital projector; you must provide the laptop (Windows or Linux OS)
- • Lapel mic and a headset mic
- • Flip chart/white board
- Wedgewood Hall is a licensed facility and provides the following:
- • Bar staff
- • All alcoholic beverages for the function
- • Special requests can be provided through Wedgewood Hall
- In accordance with NB Liquor Laws, NO alcohol, including for gifts and/or party favours, other than that sold by Wedgewood Hall is permitted.
- The bar operates during the function only.
- The bar closes when the DJ is done or 2:00 am, whichever comes first.
- All guests must vacate the premises within 30 minutes of closure of the bar.
- Free parking is available in the following areas:
- • The parking lot between Curl Moncton and the Kiwanis ball field
- • The Kiwanis ball field parking lot off of Limerick Street (area directly in front of the Gymnos building is reserved for the Gymnos clients)
- • On the street along the east side of Lockhart, Shirley and Norwood Avenues
- Wedgewood Hall will be wheel-chair accessible by summer 2018.