Planning Your Special Event
We provide one-on-one consultations throughout your planning period with the goal of making your event one to remember.
Hall Rental Fee
- Hall rental includes the following:
- • Tables and chairs
- • Set up and tear down
- • Licensed bar and bartender
- • Wired mic and podium
- • Climate control
- • Free parking
- • Space for up to 200 (Wedgewood Hall) or 100 (Salon Acadien); fewer if you are including a dance
- Wedgewood Hall has a Food Service License.
- Under Department of Health guidelines, all food service must be provided by Wedgewood Hall, with the exception of special occasion cakes and packaged snacks such as chips and candy.
- The price for your menu choice includes the following:
- • Food prepared on site in our commercial kitchen by our chef
- • Serving staff
- • Table linens
- • All necessary place settings and utensils
- Please note: Wedgewood Hall will do its best to accommodate special dietary needs; however, the kitchen must receive at least 72 hours notice of such requirements.
- Wedgewood Hall cannot 100% guarantee safety for those with severe, life-threatening food allergies.
- Buffets, while served buffet style, are priced PER PLATE, one plate per confirmed guest. Seconds are not guaranteed but are at the discretion of Wedgewood Hall Management.
- Option #1:
- Wedgewood Hall can provide full service decoration for your special day. We customize the packages for your event. We do all the work; you enjoy your evening.
- Option #2:
- You may wish to rent only some items from Wedgewood Hall and provide other items yourself.
- Option #3:
- You may wish to do all the decorating yourself or hire an outside decorator.
- Both halls are fully decorated for the Christmas season.
- Please note: any and all items brought in by the renter MUST be removed immediately after the event. Wedgewood Hall cannot store items for pickup later.
- Additional Information
- A screen and digital projector available to rent to present your personal slide show; however, you must provide the laptop (Windows or Linux OS).
- Candles are permitted, votive or tealight, provided they are enclosed.
- Bubbles are not permitted inside the hall for reasons of safety.
- Confetti is not permitted inside or outside the facility.
- Wedgewood Hall can provide background music as required.
- DJ service and/or equipment need to be provided by the renter.
- Wedgewood Hall is a licensed facility and provides the following:
- • Bar staff
- • All alcoholic beverages for the function
- • Special requests can be provided through Wedgewood Hall
- In accordance with NB Liquor Laws, NO alcohol, including for gifts and/or party favours, other than that sold by Wedgewood Hall is permitted.
- The bar operates during the function only.
- The bar closes when the DJ is done or 2:00 am, whichever comes first.
- All guests must vacate the premises within 30 minutes of closure of the bar.
- Free parking is available in the following areas:
- • The parking lot between Curl Moncton and the Kiwanis ball field
- • The Kiwanis ball field parking lot off of Limerick Street (area directly in front of the Gymnos building is reserved for the Gymnos clients)
- • On the street along the east side of Lockhart, Shirley and Norwood Avenues
- Wedgewood Hall will be wheel-chair accessible by summer 2018.